Kiwiburn is looking to create a team of like-minded individuals keen to make the event as sustainable and as kind to our surroundings and nature as possible. So how environmentally woke are you?
The team will:
- encompass measuring and offsetting our carbon footprint
- enhance the way Kiwiburn interacts with surrounding flora and fauna
- identify what we as a community can do to further minimise our impact on this planet.
The Sustainability Team will work collaboratively with all Facilitators and their teams to review the way we do things, and be the creative thinkers who point out ways in which we can do things more sustainably. This may also involve community engagement through the implementation of best practice guidelines for things like waste management, energy efficiency and green building, to name a few.
If you are:
- task oriented
- highly knowledgeable in one or more field of environmental sustainability
- able to work as part of a team
- a creative problem solver
- have a desire to build the sustainability vision for Kiwiburn.
Then this is a team where you can really leave a mark by helping to erase our mark!
Fill out the form to apply: http://bit.ly/KiwiburnVolunteer