We know that y’all are burning (ha, see what we did there?) to hear about when STEP opens and how you can get your hands on tickets that others no longer need.
STEP will open on Saturday 5 October at 10am.
Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) is a system offered by Quicket to facilitate the secure exchange of tickets between those who wish to sell their tickets and those who are looking to buy.
An active Kiwiburner Profile is required in order to register for STEP, so make sure to set yours up.
- If you missed out, you can register for the STEP program and request up to two Adult tickets.
- If you are buying through STEP you have 24 hours to complete the purchase once you are allocated a ticket
- If you have tickets and would like to sell them, you can enter them into the STEP outbound tickets queue.
- If you are selling through STEP you will be refunded the face value of the ticket ($195) but not the booking fee
- You can also sell your tickets privately at any time, though they must only be sold at face value (including any fees you have paid), and all tickets must be transferred through Quicket.
- Once the transfer occurs, the old ticket and barcode are cancelled and a new ticket is issued in the purchaser’s name.
- The purchaser will need to have a Burner Profile for the transfer to be possible.
Remember, Photo ID must be shown at Gate and your legal name must match the name on the ticket, or you will be refused entry.
There will likely be more buyers than sellers to start with, though the queue will accelerate with time, so please be patient.