Our Medics are Kiwiburn veterans. They see a lot of people needing bandaids, hydration, and many wishing they had remembered their prescription medications. They have a quick message for you. Please remember to bring:
- Your prescription medications
- Epi pens if you need them
- A basic first aid kit (radical self reliance)
- Over-the-counter pain relief (Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, etc)
- Your prescription medications!
And remember, all things in moderation… HYDRATE OR DIE!
And if you cut your feet whilst walking barefoot in the paddocks / forest (more common than you think), and we tell you to keep the wound clean and dry, then listen to our advice.
Photo Credit: Peter Jennings