A new Burn arises!

A new Burn arises!

You’ve heard of Burning Man. You’ve heard of Kiwiburn. But have you heard of Aatmanirburn? Probably not because it’s brand new! It’s set to take place from Oct 20-24 in India. The description reads: A celestial symphony unfolds as India’s enchanting culture...
Art Grants Info Evening – Save the Date!

Art Grants Info Evening – Save the Date!

Got an amazing idea for an art piece? Want to help adorn the Paddock with beautiful, eye-catching and mesmerising art? Well then listen up! We can help you bring your idea to life via an Art Grant. Yes, that’s right! You can apply for partial funding for your art...
Reminder: Community Tree Planting Discussion

Reminder: Community Tree Planting Discussion

Today! Tuesday 30 May, 6pm – 7pm Are you passionate about tree-planting, community regeneration efforts or carbon responsibility? Come join us for a chat to discuss how we might collectively address some of the Kiwiburn Leave No Trace mahi yet to be completed...
Get stuck into carbon Leave No Trace

Get stuck into carbon Leave No Trace

The burn may seem like a distant memory by this time of year, but did you know there’s still some Leave No Trace mahi yet to be completed? In the spirit of the guiding principles, we believe that we should also be taking responsibility for the unavoidable emissions...
New Blog/EFP Writer – Captain Intro

New Blog/EFP Writer – Captain Intro

Kia ora! Captain here, the newest member of the EFP/Blog post writing team. I have a quick intro on myself for you today! Who are you? Some of you may have met me in HBFA camp this year, where I’m the camp lead. When I’m not on the Paddock, I’m known as Owen. I live...
Left Menu Icon