Goodbye Kiwiburn 2021, Hello Kiwiburn 2021 Census

Goodbye Kiwiburn 2021, Hello Kiwiburn 2021 Census

As we do every year, we again are keen to hear from all of you lovely people who attended Kiwiburn this year to learn more about who you are, where you come from and what, if anything, you or Kiwiburn can do better.  Thought the music was all a bit too doof doof and...
Behind the scenes: Meet Paul, your ExCom Arts Facilitator

Behind the scenes: Meet Paul, your ExCom Arts Facilitator

Firstly, what does the Arts Facilitator role involve? Don’t tell the rest of ExCom, but I think I have the best role! I am privileged to support teams looking after Artists, Art Grants, Theme Camps, Event Registrations, Burnable Art … think Effigy &...
Whoa, so that was a thing!

Whoa, so that was a thing!

Kiwiburn 2021 has come and gone and wasn’t it spectacular? Of course, the experience of the Burn remains up to the individual, however in one completely unbiased and unprejudiced opinion, this was the best Kiwiburn yet! There was a lot going on and we can count...
Lost Property

Lost Property

Did you lose your marbles on the Paddock or find someone else’s mind (which is now terrifying you and needs to be returned)? Connect the dots at the Kiwiburn Depot’s Lost Property Page. There you can see pictures of All The Things that get handed in and are not...
Burning to help?

Burning to help?

Was it magic? Did it blow your mind? Did you think “I want to help?” or “I wanna be one of those cool kids with the radios?” Are the cockles of your heart still burning with an urge to participate? We are looking for year-round volunteers to help make Kiwiburn happen...
Left Menu Icon