Image Credit: Peter Jennings, Kiwiburn 2015
Kiwiburn’s Site Management team is looking for skilled ‘Burn participants to volunteer as 2iCs – people who will act as the second-in-charge during a shift. You will receive training and on-the-job support, as 2ICs are always on shift with and shadowing an experienced Site Manager. Required skills and attributes include:
– Being super reliable and able to do a 12 hour shift
– Excellent communication and de-escalation skills
– The ability to keep calm and make good decisions to manage crisis situations
– Being empathetic and assertive
– Following policy and protocol and working as a team.
To apply or get more information about the role, email Jo at email@example.com