Long-time Burner, Jax Watt, will be bringing a series of community talks to the Paddock to help Burners embrace our culture including the 10 Principles. Check out her recent blog here.
The Kiwiburn community talks will be held at Centre Camp and are scheduled as follows:
- Thursday 23 January, 11am – Midday: The History of Burning Man and Kiwiburn
- Friday 24 January ,11am – Midday: The 10 Principles of Burning Man for beginners
- Friday 24 January, 2pm – 3pm: An advanced look at the 11 Principles of Burning Man
- Saturday 25 January 11am – Midday: Understanding Burner culture
- Saturday 25 January 2pm – 3pm: Embracing the Principles in the default world
- Sunday 26 January 11am-Midday: Burning Man, Sustainability and Biophilia
Be the change you want to see in the world – embrace the 10 Principles!